Our Passion

Events on a budget, was created with the inspiration to help you realize your dreams of having a memorable event that fits your budget. We offer a wide range of planning services, from full to more supportive roles. With sincere passion for our work, you are in great hands with our award winning team of planners!

Friday, January 23, 2009

~ FREE VIDEOGRAPHY / ULTIMATE FAN CONTEST ~

I am so excited to share this with my lovely bride's and fans! How cool would it be to win free videography for your wedding?!?!? Well a colleague in the industry sent me this contest to share and how could I not... I would be so happy to have it be one of my brides who get's this amazing gift! GOOD LUCK!!!

Check out http://www.rayromanfilms.com/ to see his very artistic and awesome work!

Before you enter you must become a fan of his work on facebook:
Ray Roman Films

*Details are below or at his blog http://rayromanblog.com/


While your there make sure to become a fan of Events On A Budget too! :0)
Events On A Budget

Photobucket

No comments: