Our Passion

Events on a budget, was created with the inspiration to help you realize your dreams of having a memorable event that fits your budget. We offer a wide range of planning services, from full to more supportive roles. With sincere passion for our work, you are in great hands with our award winning team of planners!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Vanessa & Erick's Wedding

Last year on Sept. 12th I had the pleasure of planning Vanessa and Erick's wedding. The wedding ceremony was at St. Peter and Paul, the reception at Coral Gables Jr. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed Vanessa AND her mom! A few times she was called a "momzilla" but she was just wanted Vanessa's wedding day to be as PERFECT as possible. She called me one morning and told me she coudn't sleep all night thinking about the type of glassware the bar would have :0) We all had such a great time a short meeting turned to hours of talking about more than just the wedding. They are a wonderful family!!

One of my favorite parts of the wedding was the best man's speech. I have heard quite a few in my days but his I will never forget this one. The Best Man is a firefighter, just like his best pal Erick and he said that he was more than a friend to him but his brother and to show him just how much he trusted and loved him, he had chosen him to be the Godfather of his baby. That he knew, if anything ever happened to him he could trust Erick to be a father to his son.
I LOVE WEDDINGS! I love the emotions they evoke, the love they bring out and the closeness that is brought within family and friends. This was one of those weddings where you felt the love throughout....

The room looked amazing with the chocolate pintuck linens, ivory flowers and amber uplights!

Erick and Vanessa I wish you both a wonderful life together! May you always be as happy as you were on your wedding day... Thank you for letting me be part of it!

The amazing pictures taken by Melissa from http://www.simplycaptivating.com/
Flowers by Eudely from http://www.eventsonabudget.com/
DJ & Uplighting by Marc from http://www.eventsonabudget.com/


"Melissa,
You were a Godsend to us! We couldn't have been happier with the way our wedding turned out and know that it was because of your hard work. It was honestly the best day of our lives and we could not thank you enough! We recommend you to anyone we hear of that is getting married.
Vanessa"














No comments: