Our Passion

Events on a budget, was created with the inspiration to help you realize your dreams of having a memorable event that fits your budget. We offer a wide range of planning services, from full to more supportive roles. With sincere passion for our work, you are in great hands with our award winning team of planners!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

VACATION 5/15-5/26 ~ 1 YEAR HONEYMOON HAWAII!

Hi my loyal blog stalkers, current brides and future brides,

I will be out for a few days 5/15-5/26 on my 1 year honeymoon in Hawaii. Yes, 1 year...time flies but what an amazing year filled with so much love and contentment to be blessed with such a wonderful husband!!

I will periodically be checking my emails & voice mails but if you have any urgent issues, my wonderful associate planners will be available for your convinience. They can be reached at Olga ogutierrez@eventsonabudget.com or Judy jgomez@eventsonabudget.com .



1 comment: