Our Passion

Events on a budget, was created with the inspiration to help you realize your dreams of having a memorable event that fits your budget. We offer a wide range of planning services, from full to more supportive roles. With sincere passion for our work, you are in great hands with our award winning team of planners!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sharlene & Danny's ~ Romantic Grove Wedding!


Sharlene, Danny & our EOAB team hit it off from our very first meeting! She came accompanied by her fiancée and she was super organized and knew exactly what she wanted.  Danny was the typical groom, interested in the food and drinks. LOL!   I’m am so happy that we got along immediately and they booked with us right away.

This unique couple wanted a theme full of romance.  Sharlene wanted to have candles, light pink flowers and sparkles.  The location was perfect for them and the evening could not have been better.   The decor was elegant silver linens with pink accents which made for such a glamorous ambiance. The pink lighting and candles put the final touch for a romantic evening.

Sharlene & Danny are an amazing couple, they really have a great connection! They are playful and sarcastic with each other, which kept us cracking up watching them together. One of our favorite parts was the hora loca. The couple kept the crowd going all night with the dancing and irresistible smiles. We had a lot of fun watching them interact all night and were so easy to work with.  Sharlene was definitely one of our more detailed brides and know we pulled off the wedding she wanted together as a team! 

Sharlene & Daniel: it was our most sincere pleasure to be part of your wedding day. We enjoyed every minute of you guys enjoying your night and starting your wonderful life together. May God fill your lives with an abundance of love, peace and happiness.  Happy One Year Anniversary!!!

From the Bride:
"People always said that the bride spends so much time worrying about the details that she barely enjoy her big day... Not the case for me at all thanks to Olga and the Events On A Budget Team ! I think I had more fun than any bride I've ever seen... :)  
I did a lot of research before making my decision on a wedding planner and package. I wanted a beautiful and elegant but fun wedding - all on a reasonable budget. That's exactly what Events On A Budget provided. I had a specific vision for everything from the flowers to the tables settings to the music and they made every single detail a reality. My package included catering, linens, flowers, DJ, cake, videographer and wedding planning. The bottom line was that the fee was unbeatable. 
They replied to every single one of my many emails with questions ranging from silly to elaborate. They were there every step of the way. The day of the wedding, Olga was INCREDIBLE! She took charge and made sure everything went smoothly... and that my champagne glass was always full and that I was happy (and well fed) bride. Everything was "to the T". I was in awe with my wedding.. in large part thanks to the Events On A Budget Team . I'd recommend them to everyone. 
On a side note- the flowers were especially amazing! Eudely (the in house floral designer) is incredible! I was completely in love with my flowers. (bouquet, centerpieces, cake flowers). The price was so reasonable for what I received and they are the sweetest people you will ever work with. "

Vendor credits: Reception Venue: Coconut Grove Women’s Club, Florist: Events On A Budget, DJ: Visions DJ, Event Planning: Events On A Budget, Cake: Todo Dulces




































No comments: