Our Passion

Events on a budget, was created with the inspiration to help you realize your dreams of having a memorable event that fits your budget. We offer a wide range of planning services, from full to more supportive roles. With sincere passion for our work, you are in great hands with our award winning team of planners!

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Becky & Oliver Wedding

This wedding was almost 4 months ago but it was a very memorable one! Becky & Oliver were one of the easiest couples; I have had the pleasure of working with. Becky was so cool about everything and put so much trust in our company. Whatever ideas we came up with and finalized, she always trusted I would do everything in my power to make her vision come alive. Their wedding ceremony was at Matheson Hammock Park & the reception at the Coconut Grove Woman’s club. The days before the wedding were cloudy and rainy but the day of the wedding God was definitely on our side. The best moment for me was when Becky walked into the woman’s club & saw the Japanese lanterns. Her fiancĂ© called me a few weeks before the wedding and asked if I can make it happen. Well we sure did & it was such a nice surprise for her. Below are a few of my favorite pictures. You can check out the full slide show at:
http://photosbymp.blogspot.com/2007/06/becky-olivers-wedding.html

Becky and Oliver, I truly enjoyed going through the planning of your wedding. You are two very special people and know that your love will only get stronger through the years!





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I think your weddding was beautiful. I am interested in having my ceremony also at Matheson Hammocks and the reception elsewhere. Was there a fee to rent the space for the ceremony?